Known for being the highest mountain on the Costa Blanca at 1.558 metres, Aitana is one of the best places in the Area to go hiking, enjoying the spectacular views of the Mediterranean and the Guadalest Valley.
Walking through Aitana lets you get in touch with your senses such as the silence and distinct colours present in each season. A silence broken only by the sound of water or its numerous species of birds.
With our guides you will come to know Aitana as the place with the greatest biodiversity thanks to its height and proximity to the sea. Geology and Botany come together to offer unique formations for your enjoyment.
Pas de la Rabosa, this narrow passage leads you another aspect of the mountain where you will be amazed by the unbelievable chasm of Partagat.
Learn about how it´s inhabitants lived centuries ago, thanks to the remains of snow wells found among beautiful olive groves with almond and cherry blossom trees.
Countryside that produces crops which are made into a multitude of dishes giving the interior Costa Blanca its gastronomic fame. Cuisine exclusive to the mountain region plus handmade aromatic liqueur which you can sample in selected restaurants with Oxytours where the traditions have been maintained will delight you.
You might wish to extend your day by booking a visit to an olive oil press. This is available at a small extra charge. Here, we will witness the jewel of the Mediterranean being made into the liquid gold we call olive oil.
Oxytours has prepared this route to share with you the incredible ambience of Aitana.
- 08:30-09:30 Pick up from your accommodation *.
- 10:00 Start guided hike by our Tour leader.
- 11:30 Break for snack.
- 14:00 Lunch at our selected restaurant.
- 18:00 Transfer to accommodation of client and end of the journey.
- * Exact time to be determined depending of your location.
Prices by number of people
- 100 € by person. (VAT incl.)(4 to 8 people groups). Check price for a different number of participants.
- Transfers from your accommodation * to the area to visit.
- Full guide service throughout.
- 5 course traditional lunch (set menu).
- Mid morning snack.
- Personal insurance.
Price not includes
- Visit at olive oil press (Additional extra. Booking optional)